If you’re seeking one of the most stunning landscapes in the universe that is beautifully carved from nature and lets you feel as important as the surroundings you’re in, then Red Rock Canyon is the ultimate stop.
The Mojave Desert is noted for its magnificent red rock formations tinted red by iron oxide. There are even dinosaur tracks created many million years ago and exotic Joshua trees and desert plants.
From 2 to 50 guests, a Red Rock Canyon wedding delivers intimacy and your own piece of the desert.
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area isn’t far from the famous Las Vegas Strip. If you’re dreaming of an outdoor wedding ceremony that truly “rocks,” we offer the finest, affordable Red Rock wedding packages around.
Our Locations For Red Rock Canyon Weddings
Our wedding company proudly knows the desert area like the back of our hand. We have joined numerous happy couples in matrimony and found exceptional spots for your outdoor wedding.
- Ash Springs is one of these elegant backdrops. Red and white sandstone cliffs located at the Calico Basin offer striking views at every angle. It’s a desert paradise that creates magical moments in photographs.
- Red Springs promises another must-see view of the spectacular Calico Basin. Its charming, wooden boardwalk fits right in with the natural beauty of the region and creates the kind of private spot for intimate gatherings. (Red Springs is under construction as of June 2018 and currently unavailable).
- Overlook is calm, as beautiful as a painting and protected by the Bureau of Land Management. Red Rock Canyon weddings are made of majestic mountains with layers of brilliant color and incredible sunsets.
- Amphitheater at Red Rocks Park (in visitors center) is another fine example of our destination weddings. There’s plenty of room to design your ideal wedding ceremony in a rustic, country atmosphere.
When To Host Your Red Rock Wedding
The Mojave Desert gets very hot, but other ceremonies cannot compare to our unforgettable Red Rock Canyon weddings, and you can work around the seasons.
- Spring is the most popular time of year for eloping in Vegas. All is abloom with colorful wildflowers and crystal-clear skies. Temps are coolish and comfy.
- Summer is still desert-lovely, but the blistering heat can soar above 100-degrees. Bring enough SPF protection and water. A summer sunrise wedding is always nice.
- Fall is the other popular season for getting married. The desert foliage is changing colors. It’s delightful with comfy temps for eloping.
- Winter sunsets at Red Rock Canyon are picturesque and quieter. Still, marrying in winter is appealing, and temps hover around the low 50s.
Permits For Red Rock Canyon Weddings
There are some rules involved with an outdoor wedding, but you don’t have to worry. We’re experts at destination weddings and always follow the law. For example, there are only 15 annual permit holders for weddings in Red Rock Canyon.
We’re well-respected in the industry, so we have possession of a commercial wedding permit. Choosing us gives you the freedom to get married at this impressive canyon.
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area and the Bureau of Land Management are protective of the scenic desertscape resources.
Feel Like A Local
We promise that boredom doesn’t exist at Red Rock Canyon, and in between saying your “I dos,” there’s plenty you can immerse yourself in.
There is always the natural outdoor beauty to explore along with exquisite dining, nightlife and chilling out. Red Rock Canyon is a treasured gem in the playground of Vegas.
Red Rock Casino is located about a 30-minute drive from the Strip.
The beautifully-designed hotel boasts the best buffet in Vegas and fine eateries like the Masso Osteria and T-Bones Chophouse restaurants. Entertainment is king with live music, concerts, gambling, bowling, movies and more.
Features non-stop fun in a huge outdoor mall with 125 stores, restaurants and entertainment.
Dining highlights include:
Other Local Eateries
These deliver on the taste and atmosphere:
- Krayvings – health-conscious fare
- BJ’s Brewhouse – burgers, pizza, beer
- John Cutter Grill and Tavern – hearty American grub
- Toros Mexican Kitchen and Gaming – classic Mexican, tacos and enchiladas
When you’re hanging out in Red Rock Canyon, have fun exploring the region:
- Rock climbing – from beginner to very advanced, ascending in a gorgeous desert environment
- Hiking – ideal getaway with 26 trails to choose from and canyons up close
- Mountain biking / Cycling – wonderful way touring massive sandstone cliffs via pedaling
- Running – dirt roads, trails and Scenic Drive Loop offering fantastic horizons
- Scooter riding – feeling the thrill of the open road while enjoying spectacular scenery
It’s A Desert Out There
Although a desert environment is stunning at Red Rock Canyon, it’s still a remote region without the extras we often take for granted. Red Rock Canyon is awe-inspiring, but you’re responsible for the essentials. The canyon does not provide for all your needs:
- No cell phone service
- No drinking water
- Limited bathrooms
- Limited Shade (for summer) – pack umbrellas
- Wear comfortable shoes, most of this is on a trail
- Limited handicap accessible (only accessible – the overlook)
- Cooler than expected in winter months (can get below freezing, pack accordingly)
Your Personal Wedding Planner
Red Rock Canyon weddings are our specialty, and we love uniting couples who seek this adventure.
Allow us to do the heavy lifting. We’ll secure your wedding permit and find you the best minister, photographer and floral bouquet.
Use our list of resources to book an intimate reception dinner for your guests.
A modern Las Vegas wedding is the ultimate way to say “I do.”
Fill out our form below to get started with your personalized quote.
**PLEASE CHECK YOUR “OTHER” OR SPAM/JUNK FOLDERS**
… sometimes our emails end up there. We respond QUICK. If you don’t hear from us within 24 hours something went wonky! 🙂