Elopements and Micro Weddings By Cactus Collective Weddings
Bali Hai, the last full-sized golf course on the Las Vegas Strip. But you don’t have to be a golf enthusiast to get hitched here. Tucked away inside the golf course is Cili at Bali Hai; a calm, tropical oasis that takes you away from the bustle of the city. Exchange your vows at the outdoor waterfront ceremony site or in the enclosed patio site is marrying in the cooler months. Whichever you choose, this location is perfect for intimate just the two of you elopements and serene small weddings with 20 or fewer guests.
There’s a Lot to Love About Weddings at Bali Hai’s Cili
- Enjoy the peace and serenity of a private venue for your ceremony.
- You’re within walking distance of the famed ‘Welcome to Las Vegas’ sign – a must-do during your wedding shoot.
- Bali Hai’s proximity to The Strip is ideal for post-wedding revelry and gives guests a huge number of accommodation options.
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony sites make this the perfect venue for all seasons.
- Keep things simple. Hold the ceremony and reception at the one venue.
- LGBTIQ+ friendly venue.
Cili at Bali Hai Wedding Packages
Our special Cili at Bali Hai wedding collections are perfect for couples looking to tie the knot in the next 60 days.
Add florals and décor to make it your own
Bring your ceremony location to life. Add florals and eco-friendly décor that complement your color scheme. We’ll work with you and our trusted vendors to organize arrangements and decorative touches that personalize your ceremony site and work as props for your photo shoot.
Balancing Intimacy and Class with The Lure of the City
Cactus Collective Weddings adore unique and unusual venues that offer couples coming to Vegas an alternative to on The Strip weddings. Cili at Bali Hai works with our vision of meaningful, intimate elopements while keeping you close to the bright Vegas lights. It’s everything you could ask for in terms of choice and flexibility.