Weddings & Elopements
When it comes to one of the most important days of your lives, the backdrop needs to be nearly perfect, and that’s what an outdoor elopement in Red Rock Canyon is all about.
The dramatic landscape at the famous Mojave Desert is breathtaking and powerful with its unique and huge red rock formations created millions of years ago. There are even historic dinosaur tracks left behind. All of this is just a 20-minute ride west of Las Vegas.
Our Locations For Red Rock Canyon Weddings
Our wedding company proudly knows the desert area like the back of our hand. We have joined numerous happy couples in matrimony and found exceptional spots for your outdoor wedding.
- Ash Spring is one of these elegant backdrops. Red and white sandstone cliffs located at the Calico Basin offer striking views at every angle. It’s a desert paradise that creates magical moments in photographs.
- Red Spring promises another must-see view of the spectacular Calico Basin. Its charming, wooden boardwalk fits right in with the natural beauty of the region and creates the kind of private spot for intimate gatherings.
- The Overlook is calm and as beautiful as a painting and protected by the Bureau of Land Management. Red Rock Canyon weddings are made of majestic mountains with layers of brilliant color and incredible sunsets.
- The Visitor’s Center/Amphitheater at Red Rock is another fine example of our destination weddings. There’s plenty of room to design your ideal wedding ceremony in a rustic, country atmosphere.
A picture says a thousand words as the saying goes, and in this case, you can see the results of two people in love making a commitment at a wedding in Red Rock Canyon. Although the desert landscape is far and wide, a special intimacy can be felt, seen and photographed for lasting memories.
The captured moments reveal the glorious union and key close-ups of her wedding gown, their rings, the floral bouquet, their “I dos,” their first kiss, their smiles and nature’s bounty all around them.
The Red Rock Canyon backdrop is like a stunning watercolor painting and the perfect frame for a modern-day wedding. It’s genuine, strong and an intimate spot no wedding chapel could ever duplicate in originality.
We like delivering to our couples the dream of an outdoor elopement in Red Rock Canyon, one that’s affordable, professionally arranged and truly an intimate affair.
When To Host Your Red Rock Wedding
The Mojave Desert gets very hot, but other ceremonies cannot compare to our unforgettable Red Rock Canyon weddings, and you can work around the seasons.
- Spring is the most popular time of year for eloping in Vegas. All is abloom with colorful wildflowers and crystal-clear skies. Temps are coolish and comfy.
- Summer is still desert-lovely, but the blistering heat can soar above 100-degrees. Bring enough SPF protection and water. A summer sunrise wedding is always nice.
- Fall is the other popular season for getting married. The desert foliage is changing colors. It’s delightful with comfy temps for eloping.
- Winter sunsets at Red Rock Canyon are picturesque and quieter. Still, marrying in winter is appealing, and temps hover around the low 50s.
Permits For Red Rock Canyon Weddings
There are some rules involved with an outdoor wedding, but you don’t have to worry. We’re experts at destination weddings and always follow the law. For example, there are only 15 annual permit holders for weddings in Red Rock Canyon.
We’re well-respected in the industry, so we have possession of a commercial wedding permit. Choosing us gives you the freedom to get married at this impressive canyon.
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area and the Bureau of Land Management are protective of the scenic desertscape resources.
Weddings at Red Rock Canyon are our speciality
If you’re a couple seeking adventure and a beautiful natural location, look no further.