Cili at Bali Hai Weddings
Elopements and Micro Weddings
Bali Hai, the last full-sized golf course on the Las Vegas Strip. But you don’t have to be a golf enthusiast to get hitched here. Tucked away inside the golf course is Cili at Bali Hai; a calm, tropical oasis that takes you away from the bustle of the city. Exchange your vows at the outdoor waterfront ceremony site, or in the enclosed patio site during the cooler months. Whichever you choose, this location is perfect for intimate just-the-two-of-you elopements and serene small weddings with 20 or fewer guests.
There’s a Lot to Love about Weddings at Bali Hai’s Cili
- Enjoy the peace and serenity of a private venue for your ceremony.
- You’re within walking distance of the famed “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign — a must-do during your wedding shoot.
- Bali Hai’s proximity to The Strip is ideal for post-wedding revelry and gives guests a huge number of accommodation options.
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony sites make this the perfect venue for all seasons.
- Keep things simple. Hold the ceremony and reception at the one venue.
- LGBTIQ+ friendly venue
Personalize Your Collection with Extra Touches
A cake and champagne mini reception, live acoustic ceremony music and eco-friendly décor. These are just a few of the extra flourishes you can book through us so your special day feels extra special. See the full list of options.
What people are saying
"The photos Cactus Collective showcases on the site is exactly what you get. I would trust McKenzi and Cactus Collective a million times over! Thank you, Thank you!"
“We knew we wanted to try finding a package-type deal in Las Vegas for our small wedding. We opted for a few add ons like music, a site visit, extra photography, videography, and champagne toast. The team was communicative throughout the whole process.”
“Cactus Collective helped me plan a destination wedding at the scenic Valley of Fire outside of Las Vegas. Everyone commented that the ceremony, officiant, food, decor and overall experience was amazing. Thank you Cactus Collective and your incredible team for a day I'll always remember!!!”