The majestic Mediterranean-style JW Marriott Resort and Spa is a stone’s throw from Red Rock Canyon and just 20 minutes from The Strip. This venue’s power lies in its ability to deliver a classic, traditional-style wedding vibe without the overwhelm. Carefully selected locations within the grounds lend themselves perfectly to just the two of you for elopements and micro weddings.
There’s a Lot to Love about Weddings at JW Marriott
- Get the look and feel of a classic, traditional wedding while keeping it intimate and affordable.
- Surrounded by the Mojave Desert mountains, JW Marriott is an oasis of water features, palm trees and pristine lawns.
- Ceremonies can be held at any time of day, giving you greater wedding day timeline flexibility.
- Keep things simple. Hold the ceremony and reception at the one venue.
- Go from wedding to honeymoon and enjoy the JW Marriott resort and spa accommodation options.
- Close to Red Rock Canyon for adventurous and visiting couples wanting to explore more of the Vegas desert.
- LGBTQ+ friendly venue
JW Marriott Venue Fee & Wedding Packages
The investment to hire JW Marriott is:
Next, simply choose the wedding collection package that fits your budget and wedding style.
Personalize Your Collection with Extra Touches
A cake and champagne mini reception, live acoustic ceremony music and eco-friendly décor. These are just a few of the extra flourishes you can book through us so your special day feels extra special. See the full list of options.
What people are saying
"The photos Cactus Collective showcases on the site is exactly what you get. I would trust McKenzi and Cactus Collective a million times over! Thank you, Thank you!"
“We knew we wanted to try finding a package-type deal in Las Vegas for our small wedding. We opted for a few add ons like music, a site visit, extra photography, videography, and champagne toast. The team was communicative throughout the whole process.”
“Cactus Collective helped me plan a destination wedding at the scenic Valley of Fire outside of Las Vegas. Everyone commented that the ceremony, officiant, food, decor and overall experience was amazing. Thank you Cactus Collective and your incredible team for a day I'll always remember!!!”