Summers Past Farms
San Diego Garden Weddings
This tranquil garden venue is in bloom year-round, setting the stage for your intimate micro wedding or elopement whatever the season. With multiple ceremony site options available, including a flower-draped wooden arbor and pristine lawns, there’s a place at Summers Past Farm that will truly speak to you. Each ceremony site offers privacy and intimacy with room for your guests to gather. This garden wedding venue is located just 30 minutes from downtown San Diego, making it easy to access for you and your guests.
There’s a Lot to Love about Weddings at Summers Past Farms
- Close to San Diego but doesn’t feel like it, offering a peaceful, low-key vibe
- Private and intimate ceremony sites with plenty of room for guests
- Dense gardens with ornate blossoms and blooms
- Rustic wooden arbor ceremony site draped in luscious blossoms
- Playful photo locations, including fairy garden, stone pond, antique cars and open meadow backdrops
- For animal lovers, cats, dogs and even French hens
- Shop for guest gifts and mementos at the on-site country store, and soap shoppe
- LGBTIQ+ friendly venue.
Summers Past Farm Venue Fee & Wedding Packages
The investment to hire Summers Past Farms is:
Next, simply choose the wedding collection package that fits your budget and wedding style.
Personalize Your Collection with Extra Touches
A cake and champagne mini reception, live acoustic ceremony music and eco-friendly décor. These are just a few of the extra flourishes you can book through us so your special day feels extra special. See the full list of options.
What people are saying
"I just told them what I wanted and showed up at the location. The minister, florals and photographer were already there with everything we needed."
“Nothing but amazing things to say about this company! They made wedding planning so simple. We loved how our photos turned out as well.”
“Everyone was a pleasure to work with, very professional and listened to how we envisioned celebrating our wedding. I felt like our photographer and officiant were genuinely excited for us, which was very sweet considering how many weddings they must help execute. You could really see the passion for their profession. Couldn’t have been happier with our experience!”