The Barn Vintage Marketplace Weddings
An Old-fashioned Chic Venue
The Barn Vintage Marketplace is a family-owned vintage store located in the remote community of Santa Ysabel. A literal barn filled with treasures from yesteryear, The Barn Vintage Marketplace is a quaint venue for an elopement or micro wedding. Filled with the community’s memories from floor to ceiling, there is surely a unique nook for every couple’s wedding picture. The Barn offers a cozy ambiance that will make your elopement or wedding more romantic.
Why the Barn Vintage Marketplace Is Perfect for Elopements and Micro Weddings
- Rustic built-in décor for photos
- Owned and operated by a local family
- Recycled or upcycled décor, adding to the rustic ambiance
- Perfect for couples who want an eclectic, cozy wedding
- Hold your ceremony inside or outside the barn
- Space for a mini reception
- Option to serve authentic Julian Apple Pie from one of the top local bakeries
- Opportunity to feature emus at your wedding
- One-hour drive from San Diego International Airport
- On-site parking included
- LGBTIQ+ friendly venue
Personalize Your Collection with Extra Touches
A cake and champagne mini reception, live acoustic ceremony music and eco-friendly décor. These are just a few of the extra flourishes you can book through us so your special day feels extra special. See the full list of options.
What people are saying
"I just told them what I wanted and showed up at the location. The minister, florals and photographer were already there with everything we needed."
“Nothing but amazing things to say about this company! They made wedding planning so simple. We loved how our photos turned out as well.”
“Everyone was a pleasure to work with, very professional and listened to how we envisioned celebrating our wedding. I felt like our photographer and officiant were genuinely excited for us, which was very sweet considering how many weddings they must help execute. You could really see the passion for their profession. Couldn’t have been happier with our experience!”