It’s Teacher Appreciation Week and we are going to appreciate you teachers like never before!
This pandemic has been exceptionally hard on a lot of people, but when it comes to our teachers, we see you! We know you’ve had it harder than most and we want to reward one lucky teacher by doing a GIVEAWAY.
*Cue the drumroll please. We are giving away a complete micro wedding to one very deserving teacher!
So if you are a recently engaged teacher, been engaged all throughout Covid without a wedding date in sight, or see this giveaway and think, “why the hell not” then enter to win the micro wedding we all feel you deserve.
Not engaged? Not a teacher? Please share with someone who is! This giveaway is close to our hearts and we want to do this for someone extra deserving.
- Our Ocotillo Collection valued at $2900
- 0-12 guests
- 90 minutes of photography + editing + image rights
- Bouquet & Boutonnière
- On site host
- Location fee included
- Available for the following venues: Red Rock Canyon, Dry Lake Bed and El Dorado Canyon in Las Vegas and our venues in San Diego
How to enter
- Must be a teacher
- Follow @cactuscollectiveweddings on Instagram before midnight PST May 7, 2021
- Submit form below before midnight PST May 7, 2021
- Entrants much be a resident of the US
No purchase necessary to enter. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Must be 21 years of age or older to enter. Void outside the 50 United States and where prohibited. Do not proceed to enter if you are not at least 21 years of age and a legal resident of, and located within, one of the 50 United States at the time of entry. Your participation in the Giveaway constitutes the entrant’s (“Participant,” “Entrant,” “you,” or “your”) full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules, including the decisions and interpretations of Sponsor and/or the judges, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaway.
1. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: Engaged teachers may enter anytime between April 29, 2021 and May 7, 2021. The entry End Date is May 7, 2021.
2. DRAWING DATE: Drawing Date will be held randomly and electronically before May 15, 2021.
3. PRIVACY: When registering, we collect personally identifying information about you, including name, address, and email address. The information that you provide will be added to a centralized database. By entering and providing the required registration information, you acknowledge that Sponsor may send you information or special offers they believe may be of interest to you about the goods or services offered by Sponsor. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION, DO NOT ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY. By entering the Giveaway, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to these terms. You may unsubscribe at any time.
4. SPONSOR: The Giveaway is sponsored by Cactus Collective Weddings. Hereinafter will be referred to as “Sponsor”.
5. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Giveaway by completing the entry form found on the wedding giveaway page at cactus-collective.com. You must follow Cactus Collective Weddings on Instagram to be eligible for the drawing.
All entries must be received by the Giveaway End Date (by 11:59 PM PST). Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) entry per household by using multiple email addresses, identities, profiles, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. Participants do not need to make a purchase of any kind to enter the Giveaway. To enter the Giveaway, each entrant must complete the entry form with all required information and agree to these Official Rules. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to: (i) verify any element of any entry, related materials or entrant’s eligibility; (ii) to request additional information; and (iii) to disqualify any entrant whose participation may subject the Giveaway or Sponsor’s advertisers, clients, or customers to controversy, negative publicity, scorn, or ridicule. By entering the Giveaway, you agree to provide any documentation or information deemed necessary by, and in a form acceptable to, Sponsor to satisfy the above requirement if asked by Sponsor to do so.
6. ENTRY LIMIT: A maximum of one (1) online entry per household for the Giveaway Period.
7. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States who are 21 years old or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Persons in the following categories are NOT eligible to enter the Giveaway or win Giveaway prizes: any person who during the Giveaway Period, was or is: (a) a Sponsor owner or employee; (b) a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of Sponsor, or its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, or service agencies; (c) any entities retained by Sponsor for the administration of the Giveaway; (d) an immediate family member (defined as parents, parents-in-law, children, siblings and spouse (including common law), regardless of where they reside) of any entity provided in the Addendum; or (e) any exhibitor or sponsor of an event organized by the entities provided in the Addendum, including any director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor thereof. Any other persons with whom any of the above are domiciled are also not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win Giveaway prizes.
8. WINNER SELECTION: The prize winner will be selected on or about the Drawing Date, by a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: If your entry has been drawn as a winner, you will be contacted by telephone and email, per the contact information indicated in your online entry form to confirm your entry and eligibility within one (1) week after the selection of the winning entry. To be confirmed a winner of any prize, you may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, release form, or other verifying documents requested by Sponsor before being awarded your prize. If a winner does not meet all eligibility requirements, has not complied with these Official Rules, cannot be contacted, does not respond within seven (7) days from the date Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such winner forfeits all rights to claim or receive the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting any prize, winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT CONDITION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
10. PRIZE: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Under all circumstances only one total prize will be awarded.
11. TAXES: Under all circumstances, winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and are subject to change without notice. The winner must complete an IRS Form W-9 and Sponsor reserves the right to withhold all prizes until it receives a completed IRS Form W-9 from the winner. The winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the prize and may be subject to backup withholding regulations.
12. CONTACTING SPONSOR: Any notice, documentation, etc. that are to be provided to the Sponsor may be provided using email at [email protected] (Please include Teacher’s Weddding Giveaway in the subject subject line of your message.
13. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Giveaway constitutes permission to use each entrant’s name, hometown (city and state), voice, biographical information, likeness, photograph and any statements regarding this Giveaway in all media now known or hereafter discovered, for any purpose, including without limitation, in connection with, and to promote, market or advertise, the Giveaway, in whole or in part, without review, approval, credit or attribution, notification or payment from or to entrant or any person or entity, worldwide, in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable. By entering this Giveaway, you agree to be photographed and interviewed by the Sponsor for publicity purposes at least once and when given reasonable notice by the Sponsor. Giveaway is subject to all applicable U. S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 tax form in the amount of the prize retail value as stated herein.
14. DISQUALIFICATION: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Giveaway: (1) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning, including without limitation Internet bots, web robots, or any other type of bots and ballot stuffing; (2) non-compliance with these Official Rules; and (3) any other act which the Sponsor determines, in their sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity of the Giveaway, is unsportsmanlike, or is intended to annoy or harass any other entrant or Sponsoor.
15. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited by law, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then effective, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by entrant with regard to this Giveaway, excluding in all events attorneys’ or other related fees and punitive, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
16. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or withdraw the Giveaway at any time, by posting a notice online at cactus-collective.com. If the Giveaway is terminated before the Giveaway End Date, Sponsor will determine a winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. By participating in the Giveaway, each participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsoor and each of their respective employees, officers, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, shareholders, agents and legal advisors (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Giveaway or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including, without limitation, any personal injury, death or property damage. Under no circumstances shall any of the Released Parties have any liability or responsibility for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions or print ballot submissions, (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point, (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the Giveaway, (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or a Giveaway site or any combination thereof, (5) any injury or damage to a participant’s or to any other person’s computer, laptop, tablet, cell phone, or other mobile device that may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download any materials in the Giveaway, or (6) any typographical error or other error in these Official Rules or in any other communication relating to the Giveaway. Copying or unauthorized use of Sponsor’s copyrighted materials, trademarks, or any other intellectual property without express written consent from Sponsor is strictly prohibited. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.