Once you arrive in Las Vegas.
Once you have arrived in town and checked into your hotel we ask that you do three things.
- We would like you to email us with your room number (if you have opted to get getting ready photos).
- Take a trip downtown! You must get your own marriage license at the Regional Justice Center (201 Clark Ave) if you are expecting a legally binding ceremony.
- Confirm your transportation and your vendors (other than us)
- If you are bringing your dress make sure you have it hanging and out of the bag/box so it has time to un-wrinkle. Or get it steamed.
- Make sure grooms attire is ready to go as well.
- Everything fits? If not, get it altered. Nothing sucks more than not feeling your best on your wedding day.
On your wedding day.
On the day of the wedding, if you have opted to do getting ready photos or a first look we ask that you please tidy your room. Nothing looks worse in photos than a messy room with room service left out or miscellaneous items tossed about.
We also ask that you schedule your hair and make-up service to be complete at least 30 minutes before your departure to ensure you have enough time to get to in your dress and to your transportation.
WHAT TO PACK FOR YOUR CEREMONY
Pack a bag, but don’t’ overdo it! We will likely be hiking a little bit!
- Bring comfortable shoes for your hike to your ceremony spot and change into whatever you are planning to wear for pictures after. Remind your guests of this too!
- Lip Gloss / Lipstick
- A couple of waters
- Marriage License
- Any other props you’d like for your day!
- If you aren’t having us provide it for you, bring some champagne and maybe a couple glasses for a toast at the end!
MEETING YOUR VENDORS AT THE CEREMONY LOCATION
When you arrive on-location for your ceremony, you will be greeted by your officiant. At that time you will fill out all the necessary paperwork to make your ceremony legal. Once your paperwork is completed, you will go over the details of your ceremony. This includes an explanation of all your documents. You will have a chance to ask him or her any questions concerning the steps to take for changing your name as well as any other questions you may have regarding your Las Vegas wedding.
You will also meet your coordinator (if that is part of your package) and your photographer. They will provide you with your florals if you choose that as part of your package.
**If you do not wish to see each other prior to the ceremony, please let us know and we will coordinate a “first look” or have one of you situated at the ceremony spot first.
If you have guests attending your wedding, make sure they all arrive on time. This is imperative to the wedding day success as we are on a timeline due to our permits and the light. We plan the packages for the most optimal lighting experience to allow you the best images for your Las Vegas elopement.
AFTER THE CEREMONY
You will have one last chat with your Las Vegas officiant before he or she departs to answer any remaining questions if needed. The remaining time will be for portraits. This can include photos of family and friends as well, but keep in mind the more group shots you do the less couple portraits we will have time for. We have a permitted time allotment for each location and we need to stay within that time frame.
Once your photography session is complete you’ll load the bus or get in your transportation and head out! Your photographer will join you for your reception or dinner if you selected that as part of your package.
Once your day is complete we edit your images. Your photographs will be delivered within two weeks of your wedding via an online gallery. From that gallery you will be able to download your files, share them with friends and family and create your own albums or prints. If, however you don’t want the hassle of that we can create albums and prints via our professional photography labs!